ExhibitView™ Trial Presentation
ExhibitView™ is a rich multi-media courtroom trial presentation software that drives attorneys to quickly organize & present multiple forms of exhibits. Review, share, collaborate, & visualize your case early and present in & out of court.
Features? ExhibitView’s built in “SlideMaker” is easier than PowerPoint and designed for the legal profession with full PDF support and more. Organize documents in “Hot Docs” folders and/or witness folders. ExhibitView’s flexible “drag & drop” technology allows for presenting exhibits quickly. Present full screen or side by side dynamically. Mark up “live” with highlighting, pen tools & call-out zoom. Work with transcripts, synchronized video depositions and much more.
Price is $498.00 for a SUL (Single User License) 2 activations. Price includes 1 year of 24/7 support, online training (live) and updates and upgrades.
In the Office, In Trial, One Solution!
TranscriptPro™ is transcript software that supports PDF, ASCII, and Video Synchronized transcripts. TranscriptPro drives an attorney, paralegal and support staff to completely manage cases, transcripts, with tools to summarize and review, edit, export, bookmark, word search and copy and further work with deposition transcripts in many useful ways. Prepare for trial before you get there.
1. Organize. You can set up a case(s) and add transcripts both video and non-video as litigation progresses.
2. Search. You can use our advanced search functionality to find words or phrases and they are automatically saved in our search tab. You may export these search results to a CSV file and import into other case management software.
3. Video Editing. You can now easily edit video depositions to create individual clips for use in ExhibitView™ 5, iPad or PowerPoint. You can also export a series of “clips” as a complete edited video.
4. ISSUES. Easily set up issues and use them as “bookmarks” to identify important testimony. You can then export a list of all your Bookmarks/Issues for further review.
5. COPY & PASTE. You can select any Q&A in a open transcript, video or non-video, and right click to copy that text and paste it outside of TranscriptPro. Examples might be copying to a Word document for a deposition outline; slides for an opening statement or mediation, etc.
Price is $249.00 for a SUL (Single User License) 1 activation. Price includes 1 year of 24/7 support, online training (live) and updates and upgrades.
Single User License
($349.00*)** Buy TranscriptPro™ 2
Monthly Subscription ($29)** *Includes 1 year of Total Support
**SUL will activate 1 computer
Learn More About
ExhibitView™ iPad 7 for Presentations
NEW! ExhibitView™7 iPad builds on all previous releases with more features and a continued easy to use interface.
Intuitive features, easy file management, and unlimited email and phone support ensure your success with ExhibitView™ 7 iPad!
- iOS 10 Ready!
- Retina Graphics for iPad 3 & above
- More attractive color scheme inside app
- Maximized document real estate area
- Collapsing library with last item shown memory
- More Printing Options
- Import files via iTunes
- Free Drawing Made Smoother
- Add items directly to project sub-folders
- Print Index Improved
- Minor improvements and fixes
ExhibitView™ iPad 7 integrated with our PC brand!
- Using our PC Brand of ExhibitView, you can build a case easily on your desktop PC and easily “save-as iPad” directly to Dropbox. We offer free training on how to use all of our products.
Reviews & Quotes
- “If you are looking for an easy to use, powerful presentation tool for courtroom trial presentations, or even in the conference room or boardroom, ExhibitView for the iPad is a very impressive solution. “
- “I have been using PC ExhibitView since last fall. I just downloaded ExhibitView for Ipad. Great app”
ExhibitView Solutions, LLC is now offering PDF+ with features such as Batch Renaming, Exhibit Stickers, Bar Codes, Bates Numbering, Search & Redact. Insert Page(s), Delete Page(s) and more!
PDF+ offers a very intuitive interface allowing a very minimal learning curve. With every purchase you can set up a free live webinar for training.
PDF+ will also work with image exhibits too!
Reviews & Quotes
“Regarding feedback about PDF+, let me put it this way: Adobe Acrobat Pro just became obsolete. Everything I did using Adobe can now be done using PDF+, and PDF+ is so much easier to use!” -Christopher T. Van Marter, Senior Deputy Prosecuting Attorney